Monday, December 13, 2010

Artwork...


This is for everyone who has been pushing for me to post about my artwork... (and to those same people, thank you for the pushes...I appreciate them.) Some of them still don't have names, so I labeled them how they feel. The colors look more vivid in real life, but I am super grateful to even have pictures of them, so it's ok. You get the general feel for them... So here ya go...


All the min-escapes


Sea Cove


E41...the favored goose in the E-flock.


Flower Hill


The first... Forgotten Lake


Cave. This one's actually reversible...painted it purposely on square canvas for that reason. I actually prefer it upside down.


Second Fall. One of my favorites.


Heartsongs...and sister... If it needed a title, think I would call this one Gift


Little Brother...another favorite


Wind-flower


Kass' Wood


Cliffs


Dragon Mountains


Starhill. This was one of the first set; it's really special to my heart. Thought it was for me...turns out it was meant for someone else.


This one is mine... Ice dream






1 comment:

  1. I love the one for me, I had forgotten how beautiful it was. Thank you so much. Oh, the avocado plant you gave me is doing quite well. It has a new set of leaves, three large and dark green leaves. I have named it as well. Avi, it is quite fitting I feel. We need to hang out soon.
    -Little Brother

    ReplyDelete